– Learn how small, practical changes produce big, long-lasting results.
– Hear how leaders are applying serving leadership to change their industries, improve bottom-line results, and make a difference in the world of their employees, clients, and communities.
IT'S TIME TO GROW UP!
– Discover common pitfalls of leadership – and how to rise again if you fail.
– Take care of yourself, so you can have a long life of positive contributions.
– Hear how other leaders and multiply their impact exponentially.
– Learn why succession planning is really SUCCESS planning – do it or die.
THE MISSING INGREDIENT
–Learn how Great purpose increases employee engagement, organizational results, and customer satisfaction.
– Hear moving stories of real-world leaders who give their people the gift of meaningful work and a purpose worth service.
– Discover how Great Purpose creates alignment and unity, regardless of age or generational identity.
– Learn how to attract and retain the best performers across all demographics.
- One Keynote presentation by thought leader, Dr. John Stahl-Wert (1-2 Hours)
- Dr. Stahl-Wert available up to one half day for additional activities such as breakfast, book signing, and team networking
- Discount pricing available for The Serving Leader book
- 15% discount for online training course for conference attendees
- One 2-hour or two 1-hour workshops facilitated by Dr. Stahl-Wert. Go deeper and broader on any chosen keynote topic
- Up to 300 FREE copies of The Serving Leader
- Significant discounts on book orders over 300
- 25% discount for online training course for conference attendees
- Your choice of Basic or Plus Keynote packages, PLUS:
- Receive 20% of online training revenue produced from the conference
- Turn inspiration into action! Equip your organization to awaken, align, and achieve great purpose through continuing education
- Participate in online revenue sharing and help cover your speaker fees
John’s presentations and workshops encapsulate a lifetime of real-world experience successfully helping leaders to awaken, align and achieve Great Purpose through a practical, holistic leadership framework known as The Serving Leader Model℠ . These principles are described in John’s best-selling book, The Serving Leader, and consist of simple, practical, and actionable leadership behaviors found in thriving businesses and organizations around the world.
As an entrepreneur who successfully launched multiple for- and non-profit organizations, John understands the challenges of life and leadership that enables him to quickly and authoritatively connect with the hearts and minds of his audience.
TAD DOUCE, Vice President, META Solutions
John serves as the president of Newton Institute which provides leadership development training and resources to aspiring, emerging and existing leaders around the world. John also serves as adjunct faculty for the Ray Bakke Centre for Urban Transformation in Hong Kong and for Geneva College’s Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program.
John’s best-selling books have been translated into nine languages, sold more than 120,000 copies, and have garnered praise from top leadership experts Ken Blanchard, Henry Cloud, Max DePree, Frances Hesselbein, Laurie Beth Jones, and William Pollard.
- RENOWNED THOUGHT LEADER
- INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER
JOHN'S SPEAKER PACKET